I finally took the time to refactor my very first mid-sized project and deploy;
https://github.com/Geller99/Fluxara this is the repo, I’d genuinely appreciate feedback and brutal criticism (its just a portfolio app) and I really need to improve.
Stack is fairly simple: React, Router, CSS, Axios and Local Storage as DB
I have a few questions as I just now cancelled deployment due to some cross-compatibility issues;
– Why is the second page not responsive on mobile (safari) but all other pages are?
– Why do my API calls NOT work on the live version of the app?
– What do you think of the CSS design? I did it without an actual wireframe or mockup, just to force my eye for design and UI to workout a bit.
A few Notes:
– I will implement testing on it later on, I use TDD on other projects
– I completed it weeks ago but just never got around to refactoring the CSS because I had to learn some more responsive design.
– The folder architecture and naming are a little bit weird since it was my first ever react app and I implemented further learning on other projects.
– I built this right after learning React in January-Feb, so forgive any prop-drilling or lack of optimization or any noob design patterns, but please do point them out . Took me about a month to complete before I started my internship
Thanks alot Folks!